Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Wild Ride Continues

I just wanted to share a quick update on our progress. We got through two of the three steps we were hoping to complete this week. Our Immigration paperwork (a.k.a. Article 5) has been delivered to the CCCWA (the Ch*nese government's adoption department). Now are officially waiting on Travel Approval - just one last piece of paper!

We are still hoping to travel next week for several reasons, the biggest one being Li'l Bean's need to get home for medical care. We found some amazing prices on flights Tuesday morning - they were the cheapest I've seen them for our dates in the past few months of looking - so we went ahead and booked tickets for next week! We should be on a plane to Ch*na next Thursday at this time. AAAAHHHHH!!!

I made Li'l Bean's first appointment with her cardiologist yesterday. We were able to get into our first choice doctor (the Amazing Dr. S) the day after we get home.  Her doctor is actually only on call that week, but he agreed to come in to see Bean. I'm so thankful!

Please keep us in your prayers as we get ready to go. Packing for Ch*na while planning for our kids to be home with Grandma and wondering when that last piece of paperwork will show up is just a bit much for my li'l planner heart. In the midst of the crazy, I am incredibly grateful for the provision I've witnessed, the doors that have opened, and the friends and family who have surrounded us with love and support.

Let the wild ride continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment